A Very Useful T-Rex A Very Useful T-Rex

Really like the colours, the depth of field effects and models! The Tank Engine trolling is awesome too :) T-Rex is tooooo cute ^___^

FunStation4Kids responds:

Thanks for stopping by sir, :)

The Best Pokemon! The Best Pokemon!

That was unexpected :D Congrats on the video, guys :)

A Simple Melody: No Evil 004 A Simple Melody: No Evil 004

This is so beautiful. I'm loving your stories, they are simply unique.

Little Bunny Foo Foo: No Evil 008 Little Bunny Foo Foo: No Evil 008

Amazing! The characters and the jokes are really good. I have to see more of these movies.

Titanomachina Titanomachina

This is top notch. Great design, lightning, animation, special effects, direction, soundtrack. I'm adding it to my favourites.

Pikachu on Acid Pikachu on Acid

I haven't laughed so hard for a long time! It perfectly shows how creative the actual Pokemon series could have been in terms of humor and editing. Yes, I'm being serious.

LUCKY DAY FOREVER LUCKY DAY FOREVER

This is an amazing work. The big cities sunk in the stupidity and happiness that lasts forever, obsessed with sexual liberties and fame, blind... The ghetto poor and dirty with its dwellers watching the glamorous life of those whose only effort in becoming successful was to buy a lottery ticket... They do their job honestly and receive nothing but a few coins a day. Brainwashed from the TV screens they dream of the kind of life which is widely considered to be the best simply because it's shown on the TV. This is so much like our modern world and there's so much to be said about this movie that I'm afraid it can take too much time. I was watching how they turn the unique ones into lifeless dolls and then in hit me... there's no happiness in this world. Nobody promises you that. They promise to make you a reach and beautiful consumer of the goods produced by the working class and about it.

The idea that to improve your life conditions you have to match the criteria set by the ruling class and therefore undergo a complete change of personality makes me shiver. The man could've stayed in the suburbs which in this case probably means could have stayed human. But can we stay human if we are treated like dirt? Or we gradually become the kind of lowlife that surrounds us? I think one of the messages of the movie is that years of hardship develop your character and personality and that is why those who get rich for no particular reason are only capable of speaking nonsensical phrases from the TV and read the text for yet another sex toy commercial. For a moment the main character seemed to be feeling ashamed of leaving behind the people that used to be his neighbours in favour of his own benefits. "Congratulations", what a scene... a point of no return.

To sum up - the atmosphere is great, the soundtrack is great, the characters, the animation, the story and there's no way you are going to receive less than 5 stars from me.
Thank you for making such a great movie! Looking forward to your new creations!

Vote AbbazabaClock Vote AbbazabaClock

Not sure I got that... what's with this blinking 'Vote AbbazabaClock' writing and Russian WWII song about a girl who waits for her beloved? Apparently there's some trend I know nothing about. Sorry...

AbbazabaClock responds:

Lol just for an election

Export/Fight Test AFcs3 Export/Fight Test AFcs3

Because this is just a test I'd rather not review this but... The sound effects are so loud compared to the background song they scared the guts out of me. Just take it into consideration.

CHILDREN CHILDREN

I am simply astonished.... The soundtrack is top notch, it's scares the willies out of you while the stylish graphics turn every frame into a piece of art. I won't lie if I say that a horror movie never impressed me as much as this movie did. It just absorbed me. The only thing that I found distracting were the titles. I understand that they purposely split the movie into separate parts of different mood and atmosphere but to me they seemed to last forever. However, these episodes in between the titles... I do get the feeling that it should have been hell of a lot of work and the result is. absolutely. terrific. Thank you for sharing this. You did just great!