Black Star Black Star

The thing is you do not upload unfinished products to Newgrounds. Good luck with your game and come back later!

Tic-Tac-Blue Tic-Tac-Blue

I just keep winning in 90% of the cases without even guessing :D I don't know, well, I liked the overall look - the buttons are neat. Good luck with your studies!

Madanimation responds:

Did you enable the Clever computer mode? I don't think you did.

Batysphera Batysphera

Not much to say, actually. I think the game is beautiful and the audio you picked is one of the best themes I've heard in a while. It immerses you into a beautiful submarine world and I feel like there's a lot more we could have learned about it. How I wish it was deeper, not literally, but actually told me something, a story of its past, romanticized legends from under the sea, even though imagining stories of this world could be a nice alternative too. But that's just one cute little game, very soothing and, so to say, cosy. It serves its purpose and... I don't know, just good work, keep it up. You made me feel strangely sentimental tonight...

FloxGames responds:

Thank you very much! I hope, I will make a sequel for this game some day!

The Sagittarian 4: Bayou The Sagittarian 4: Bayou

Great atmosphere, likeable characters, the soundtrack matches the picture very well. A very pleasant way to while away the time.

Robot Phone Home Robot Phone Home

That's actually very neat, I liked its minimalistic art. The controls are fine, checkpoints are in place. When you die you instantly begin from the latest checkpoint. Pure gameplay, no distractions. RPH not only offers you to solve puzzles but also tests your reaction. And at times the game gets really inventive.