Flower Circle` Flower Circle`

What a cute little theme! Yeah, I can feel the romance in the air :3 The variations are nice. No complants arrangement-wise, we need to work on the technical side now. :)

jonadrew responds:

Oh my, I'm glad you liked it! My intention was to make a simple song so I don't have to get caught up in the technical stuff, but I know I really need to work on that sooner or later. Thanks for reviewing :D

From Ash To Alabaster From Ash To Alabaster

Splendid collab, mate.

Cyberdevil responds:

Thanks!

Fear of Flight Fear of Flight

Sounds all epic with splendid solos! I like it.

Shredator responds:

Thanks :) Send me You`re best track or in this style.

Path to the Eilan Tree Path to the Eilan Tree

Happy to have found you! I absolutely love the moments at 0:28 and 1:07. Despite you speaking of some downgrade in the quality I actually think you handle your libraries very well. Keep up the good work, really looking forward to hear more of your beautiful music.

SilverPoyozo responds:

It was a challenge working with my old vsts after being pampered with something of a little higher quality, but thank you very much!

Tea Leaf Melancholy Tea Leaf Melancholy

I'd add one more star for LMMS if there were 6 of them, but nope, you get only five.

Krichotomy responds:

How about five stars and a cookie? :D

Knights of the Cross Knights of the Cross

It's a wonderful piece with great arrangement, atmosphere and soft windlike padding that sounds lovely. The only thing that I dislike about it very much (only because it's such a splendid piece of music) is the male shouts being clearly clipping or distorted. They spoil the whole thing to the point that I realize I'm listening to an audio file, not an actual performance. :( But the rest of the composition is so good I can't quit rejoicing...

SoundChris responds:

Thanks a lot xlllnon for your kindness! Hm yeah the clipping - i have to confess that i am stil struggeling with the production. I started to compose 2.5 years ago and think i am on the right track concerning music, but all the metering, effects, mastering, mixing etc is stil something which is over my skill - but i hope this will change soon. Started to study audio engineering to get a good production asap.

Thanks a lot and glad you liked the piece!

Best Whshes,
Chris

Flammazine - Horseshy Flammazine - Horseshy

Pretty good videogame style song, nice use of sound effects, choice of instruments and mixing. I like how it remains true to itself throughout the playback.

Flammazine responds:

You sir just made my day!

Lai's Theme Lai's Theme

I definitely like it and I am a fan but just can't get rid of that LotR impression the way you end the main theme. I know how when you need to restrict yourself for some reason it can be hard. But you did more than good, actually. I'm gonna be listening to Lai's Theme this whole autumn I think. And maybe winter as well.

Step responds:

Aw man, you're not the first to mention the Lord of the Rings thing. I don't know how I ended up "stealing" that little melodic phrase from the score. I watched Lord of the Rings AGES ago, when I was much younger and before I ever had any semblance of what a music note is, so I must have somehow stored that random motif from the soundtrack in my subconscious and it popped up again at 0:24, many years later.

That being said, that melodic phrase is only a few seconds long, and I thought it fit with my melody too much to remove it, even after being notified by a friend that it sounds like Lord of the Rings, so I don't think it's worth changing it.

Either way, thanks a lot for dropping by after so long! I'm really glad you like it and I hope you're doing well.

My Cortana My Cortana

I like it very much. A great piece of music with rich enjoyable sound. I can totally hear post-rock/Japanese influence. There was a moment around 1:14 though, when the violins sounded as a separate channel, that dragged me a bit out of the uniformity of this piece. Stands out a bit too much. There's also the thing that I stop following the music when its at 2 minute mark but then it ends quite soon and very nicely. The intro is nice too, btw. Good luck experimenting with this genre!

Rose Inn (NAL) Rose Inn (NAL)

Amazing control of the instruments, Bosa. Especially impressive are the brass sections. I'm deeply moved.

Bosa responds:

There is talent everywhere around here. Thank you for the review, sir. I greatly appreciate your support!