A Very Useful T-Rex A Very Useful T-Rex

Really like the colours, the depth of field effects and models! The Tank Engine trolling is awesome too :) T-Rex is tooooo cute ^___^

FunStation4Kids responds:

Thanks for stopping by sir, :)

The Best Pokemon! The Best Pokemon!

That was unexpected :D Congrats on the video, guys :)

A Simple Melody: No Evil 004 A Simple Melody: No Evil 004

This is so beautiful. I'm loving your stories, they are simply unique.

Black Star Black Star

The thing is you do not upload unfinished products to Newgrounds. Good luck with your game and come back later!

Tic-Tac-Blue Tic-Tac-Blue

I just keep winning in 90% of the cases without even guessing :D I don't know, well, I liked the overall look - the buttons are neat. Good luck with your studies!

Madanimation responds:

Did you enable the Clever computer mode? I don't think you did.

Batysphera Batysphera

Not much to say, actually. I think the game is beautiful and the audio you picked is one of the best themes I've heard in a while. It immerses you into a beautiful submarine world and I feel like there's a lot more we could have learned about it. How I wish it was deeper, not literally, but actually told me something, a story of its past, romanticized legends from under the sea, even though imagining stories of this world could be a nice alternative too. But that's just one cute little game, very soothing and, so to say, cosy. It serves its purpose and... I don't know, just good work, keep it up. You made me feel strangely sentimental tonight...

FloxGames responds:

Thank you very much! I hope, I will make a sequel for this game some day!

Flower Circle` Flower Circle`

What a cute little theme! Yeah, I can feel the romance in the air :3 The variations are nice. No complants arrangement-wise, we need to work on the technical side now. :)

jonadrew responds:

Oh my, I'm glad you liked it! My intention was to make a simple song so I don't have to get caught up in the technical stuff, but I know I really need to work on that sooner or later. Thanks for reviewing :D

From Ash To Alabaster From Ash To Alabaster

Splendid collab, mate.

Cyberdevil responds:

Thanks!

Fear of Flight Fear of Flight

Sounds all epic with splendid solos! I like it.

Shredator responds:

Thanks :) Send me You`re best track or in this style.

Tisane Tisane

I kind of like her body proportions and the outfit. They attract me in a weird way... The neck is huge, though.The colours match each other well.

Krichotomy responds:

Yeah, she's kinda deformed in a number of places... I'll try to do better next time. :) I actually spent most of my time on this adjusting colors.

Derpy Grinch Derpy Grinch

A famous western Holiday symbol, pretty good :)

Krichotomy responds:

Sometime you just gotta pay tribute to your role model, ya know? :D Thanks!

Photo Photo

But that's Calamity! I love Calamity in the series, she's really cute.